You Practical Experience Questions answered
What do you want to know about ACCA's Practical Experience Requirement (PER)? All next week (23-27 January 2012) we'll be taking your questions on PER hot topics.
We'll be here between 12 noon and 2pm (UK time) to give you advice, insights and tips on PER and how it completes the ACCA Qualification so you can become a member.
If you have any technical queries please contact ACCA Connect directly with these. We know there are a lot of questions that you want to ask about PER so to enable us to help as many people as possible during this time, please keep your posts focussed to PER related topics.
- Monday Recording your PER (eg when, how, why and what?)
- Tuesday The Trainee Development Matrix (TDM) (eg writing the challenge questions answers, recording paper sign off, any other issues)
- Wednesday Workplace mentors (eg who can be my workplace mentor? My manager isn't qualified. I am a Workplace mentor, what are my responsibilities?)
- Thursday TDM exemption - (eg I work for an ACCA Approved Employer - trainee development stream, I've left my Approved Employer)
- Friday Any other questions on PER?
If you have questions for our team you can post them on our Facebook page